Creation Therapy teaches accountability for each individual’s actions and helps the reader understand who God created him or her to be. Our primary goal for providing this book is to help understand the mysteries of God’s wonderful creation of the human race. It teaches how His wonderful plan, for us as individuals, works and how it can cause every person to be happy and fulfilled during this life. It will aid you in developing and maintaining relationships with others, especially with the Lord Jesus Christ
The purpose of this course is to:
- Provide the student with the Biblical, historic and scientific background of the theory of temperament and to provide evidence of the validity of this theory as a guide to understanding human behavior from a Christian perspective.
- Teach the student the general behavior patterns of each temperament, how it affects every aspect of all our lives, and how to use this information to develop and maintain human relationships.
- Introduce the student to a test called “Arno Profile System.” this test, unlike all other measurements of behavior, measures inborn temperament with an accuracy rate of over 90%.
- Provide the student with a credible alternative to the counseling techniques currently available to the Christian community. The therapeutic model taught in this course has a proven success rate of 93.4% this percentile is based on the therapy conducted with over 7,000 counselees.
- Teach the student how to counsel others and how to assist their counselees in achieving long-term emotional and spiritual being.